Western Classics Gone Raw
Our Western Classics Gone Raw Course is centered around creating delicious, nutritious, Raw versions of some of our favorite western comfort foods. The information we provide you with and the tips, tricks and recipes you learn will go a long way towards solidifying and strengthening the healthy, Raw Food powered lifestyle you have chosen. The class is taught by Pure Joy Academy Certified Raw Food Chef Jon Dale who draws on his experience preparing Raw Food and studying holistic nutrition to show you just how simple and easy it is to make delicious, healthy raw food at our private Ubud kitchen.
6 Raw Food Recipes
- Mini Pizza Crusts
- Marinara Pizza Sauce
- Onion Cheese Bread – We make Sandwiches with this
- Living Nut Cheese – For the Mini Pizza and Sandwiches
- Spicy Eggplant Jerky – For the Sandwiches
- Pumpkin Pie
2 Nutritional Talks
- How to Easily Transition to Raw Food Step by Step
- The Protein Quandary
Jon’s passion for what he is doing is contagious. His Raw Onion Cheese bread is out of this world.”
What You’ll Get Out of This Course
- An understanding of how to easily, comfortably transition to a raw food diet without adding unnecessary pressure on yourself.
- The tools, techniques and knowledge required to make Raw versions of Classic Western Comfort Foods.
- Lots of delicious Raw Food made with fresh, locally sourced Organic Produce.
- The inspiration to achieve an optimal state of well-being through the magic of Raw Food.
Investment Per Person
3 Hour Course
|Group of Three||110 USD|
|Group of Four+||80 USD|
|Group of Ten+||70 USD|