Custom Raw Food Courses for Individuals and Groups
Note* – Some Dishes are Comprised of Multiple Recipes and each Recipe Counts Towards the 6 Dish Total. The number of recipes in these dishes are denoted in parentheses next to the dish.
We offer private and group Raw Food Courses in Bali customized to your needs. These courses teach you all about raw food nutrition and Raw Food “Freeshing” as Raw Food Chef Jonny Freesh likes to call it. Our chefs are experienced and knowledgeable in both domains, and will draw upon their experience to provide you with the information and skills you desire to acquire. Working in a smaller group is a great way to learn more about raw food nutrition and preparation.
We can often accommodate last minute requests, and it is best to book courses as early as possible.
Dishes to Prepare:
Salads and Dressings
- Succulent Sesame Seaweed Salad
- Sprouted Quinoa Tabouli
- Greek Salad w/ Cashew Herb Cheeze
- Herbalicious Honey Mustard
- Massaged Kale Salad w/ Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 17,000 Island Dressing
- Broccoli with Cheddar Cheeze Sauce
- Garlic Rosemary Crackers
- Spicy Eggplant Jerky
- Proper Thick Onion Bread
- Papaya Wraps
- Warm Fudge Brownies
- Mini Pizzas (3)
- Chocolate Chili Cake
- SunBurgers and Fries
- Hummus Falafels
- Passionfruit Cookies
Main Dishes and Soups
- Gado Gado but Different
- Pad Thai
- Nori Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce
- Vegetables à la Molé
- Zucchini Pasta Al Fredo
- Tuscan Herb Marinated Vegetables
- Living Lasagna (2/3)
- Coconut Curry Soup
- Watermelon Remoulade Gazpacho
- Pumpkin Pie (2)
- Quick & Easy Chocolate Truffles
- Coconut Lemongrass Sorbet
- Lemon Lime Swirl Cheesecake
- Truly Raw Chocolate
- American Apple Crumble (2)
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Baklava w/ Avocado Cream
- Durian Passionfruit Pie (2)
- Mango Cobbler (2)
- Chocolate Mint Mousse
- Banana Coconut Fudge
Chef Jonny with a Living Lasagna
For more details and bookings.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Snacks, Appetizers, Dips & Spreads
- Creamy Spinach Dip
- Tomato Bruschetta
- Basil Pesto Dip
- Tamarind Chutney
- Cashew Herb Cheese
- Cauliflower Mash and Mushroom Gravy
- Chocolate Mylk
- Chocolate Mint MylkShake
- Coconut/Nut/Seed Milk
- Green Mango Mint Smoothie
- Intuitive Juicing/Smoothie Creation
Talk Themes :
- What is Raw Vegan Food and Why is it so Awesome?
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Sweeteners
- Alkalinity and Acidity
- How Raw Vegan Food Works to Heal the Body
- Juice Fasting
- Eating for Optimal Health and Weight
- How to Easily Transition to Raw Food Step by Step
*Custom courses require 100% payment in advance. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Payments can be made with credit cards or Paypal balance.
All courses include a printed manual including the nutritional lecture and recipes, plus a whole bunch of delicious freshly prepared raw food.