Raw Food Bali Class:
Raw Food From Around The World
Friday April 21st
One of the common misconceptions about Raw Food is that there is very little variety. That it’s all salads and smoothies. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. And that is what this workshop is all about.
In this 4 Hour Class you will learn how to create delicious Raw Dishes from a variety of ethnic cuisines that will give you a foundation on which to build a healthy, nourishing, and satisfying Raw Food Diet.
And you’ll get to eat everything we make!
Here are the details of the Workshop :
Raw Food Class – Raw Food From Around the World
When is it ?
Friday April 21st
1pm – 5pm
Where is it ?
Ubud – workshop registrants will receive address and directions upon signing up
What does it include ?
- The demonstration of 6 gourmet Raw Food dishes totaling 8 Recipes based on ethnic cuisines from all over the world.
- A nutritional talk on What Raw Food Is
- Enough tasty Raw Food to take you straight to health food heaven!
- An inspirational experience to aid you in the creation of a personalized healthy lifestyle that fits your needs founded on a diet containing lots of Raw Foods.
What Recipes will we Make?
- Lemon Lime Swirl Cheesecake
- Tuscan Herb Veggie Spaghetti
- Double Trouble Chocolate Brownies
- Pad Thai But Different
- Nori Rolls with Jicama Cauliflower Rice and Teriyaki Sauce
- Pineapple Sorbet
1,200,000 IDR per person
How do I sign Up?
A 50% deposit is required to reserve a spot – contact me from the link below or email me at email@example.com and we will arrange this.
I won’t be able to attend on this date but I still want to take a course, what do I do?
We are often available to organize Custom Private Courses
Looking forward to sharing some delicious Raw Food with you!